Chlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers, and Phthalates
- Chlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins n/a
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers n/a
- Phthalates n/a
Complete ProfileCdc-pdf [729KB]
- The table of contents and list of individual PDF files are given below.
- Peer review
- List of tables
- List of acronyms, abbreviations, and symbols
- 2.1 Mixture of Concern
- 2.2 Component Mixtures
- 2.3 Relevance of the Joint Toxic Action Data and Approaches to Public Health
List of ReferencesCdc-pdf [30KB]
- A. Background Information for CDDs
- B. Background Information for PBDEs
- C. Background Information for Phthalates
- C-1. Background Information for DEHP
- C-2. Background Information for DBP
- C-3. Background Information for DNOP
- C-4. Background Information for DEP
- D. Chemical Structures of Mixture Components
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). 2017. Interaction profile for Chlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers, and Phthalates. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service.
All ATSDR Interaction Profile PDF files are electronic conversions from paper copy or other electronic ASCII text files. This conversion may have resulted in character translation or format errors. Users are referred to the original paper copy of the interaction profile for the official text, figures, and tables. Original paper copies can be obtained via the directions on the Interaction Profiles Home Page, which also contains other important information about the profiles.
Where can I get more information?
ATSDR can tell you where to find occupational and environmental health clinics. Their specialists can recognize, evaluate, and treat illnesses resulting from exposure to hazardous substances. You can also contact your community or state health or environmental quality department if you have any more questions or concerns.
For more information, contact:
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
Division of Toxicology and Environmental Medicine
1600 Clifton Road NE, Mailstop F-32
Atlanta, GA 30333
Phone: 1-800-CDC-INFO • 888-232-6348 (TTY)
Top of Page