Mixtures of Insecticides: Pyrethroids, Organophosphorus Compounds, and Carbamates
- Pyrethroid insecticides n/a
- Organophosphorus insecticides n/a
- Carbamate insecticides n/a
- The table of contents and list of individual PDF files are given below.
- Peer review
- List of figures
- List of tables
- List of acronyms, abbreviations, and symbols
- 2.1 Mixture of Concern
- 2.2 Component Mixtures
- 2.3 Relevance of the Joint Toxic Action Data and Approaches to Public Health
- A. Background Information for Pyrethroids
- B. Background Information for Organophosphorus Insecticides
- C. Background Information for Carbamates
- D. Chemical Structures of Mixture Components
- E. Mixtures of Insecticides at Hazardous Waste Sites
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). 2023. Interaction Profile for Mixtures of Insecticides: Pyrethroids, Organophosphorus Compounds, and Carbamates. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service.
All ATSDR Interaction Profile PDF files are electronic conversions other electronic text files. This conversion may have resulted in character translation or format errors.