Mixtures of Insecticides: Pyrethroids, Organophosphorus Compounds, and Carbamates
Draft for Public Comment
- Pyrethroid insecticides n/a
- Organophosphorus insecticides n/a
- Carbamate insecticides n/a
- The table of contents and list of individual PDF files are given below.
- Peer review
- List of figures
- List of tables
- List of acronyms, abbreviations, and symbols
- 2.1 Mixture of Concern
- 2.2 Component Mixtures
- 2.3 Relevance of the Joint Toxic Action Data and Approaches to Public Health
- A. Background Information for Pyrethroids
- B. Background Information for Organophosphorus Insecticides
- C. Background Information for Carbamates
- D. Chemical Structures of Mixture Components
- E. Mixtures of Insecticides at Hazardous Waste Sites
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). 2018. Interaction Profile for Mixtures of Insecticides: Pyrethroids, Organophosphorus Compounds, and Carbamates. (Draft for Public Comment). Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service.
All ATSDR Interaction Profile PDF files are electronic conversions other electronic text files. This conversion may have resulted in character translation or format errors.
Where can I get more information?
ATSDR can tell you where to find occupational and environmental health clinics. Their specialists can recognize, evaluate, and treat illnesses resulting from exposure to hazardous substances. You can also contact your community or state health or environmental quality department if you have any more questions or concerns.
For more information, contact:
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
Division of Toxicology and Environmental Medicine
1600 Clifton Road NE, Mailstop F-32
Atlanta, GA 30333
Phone: 1-800-CDC-INFO • 888-232-6348 (TTY)
To comment on this Interaction Profile, access the Federal eRulemaking portal at www.regulations.govExternal.
Follow the instructions for submitting comments.