ATSDR occasionally provides funds to health departments, universities, nonprofit groups, or vendors to conduct activities, sponsor meetings or provide needed services which support ATSDR's mission.
Grants, cooperative agreements, and contracts for the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry are processed through the Procurement and Grants Office at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The sites listed below include both agencies' funding opportunities.
- ATSDR grants and cooperative agreements - ATSDR's funding opportunities are listed along with the CDC list of opportunities. The official source for announcements of grants and cooperative agreement opportunities is the Federal Register. In the event of any conflict between the content of the list and the Federal Register version, you should rely on the information in the Federal Register.
- ATSDR contracts - This listing may not be all inclusive. The official source for all agency Requests for Proposals (RFPs) is the Commerce Business Daily.
- ATSDR's State Cooperative Agreement Partners - This is a list of ATSDR's current state cooperative agreement partners.
- Page last reviewed: July 20, 2009
- Page last updated: July 20, 2009
- Content source: