This website is provided by the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) ONLY as an historical reference for the public health community. It is no longer being maintained and the data it contains may no longer be current and/or accurate.
ATSDR prepares press releases to notify the media and the public when significant documents are released or when public meetings will be held.
Below you can link to the press releases about document releases for the Isla de Vieques Bombing Range.
- March 19, 2013- ATSDR Releases Final Report on Vieques
- December 8, 2011- ATSDR Releases Findings on Vieques
- November 13, 2009 -Federal Agency to Change its Early Conclusions on Environmental Assessment in Vieques
- September 15, 2003 -ATSDR Releases Final Health Assessment on Air Pathway for the Isla de Vieques Bombing Range Site, Vieques, Puerto Rico - Finding is No Apparent Public Health Hazard
- July 21, 2003 -ATSDR Releases Final Public Health Assessment on Consumption of Fish and Shellfish in Vieques, Puerto Rico
- December 18, 2002 -ATSDR Releases Public Comment Version of Focused Public Health Assessment on Air Pathway for the Isla de Vieques Bombing Range Site, Vieques, Puerto Rico
- November 27, 2002 -ATSDR Releases Public Comment Version of Focused Public Health Assessment on Fish and Shellfish for Vieques Bombing Range Site, Vieques, Puerto Rico
- October 26, 2001 -ATSDR Announces The Availability Of The Draft Version Of Its Focused Public Health Assessment, Soil Pathway Evaluation, for Isla de Vieques, Puerto Rico
- October 23, 2001 -Ponce School of Medicine and ATSDR Releases The Summary Report for the Vieques Heart Study Expert Panel Review
- Page last reviewed: June 11, 2015
- Page last updated: March 19, 2013
- Content source: