Key Concepts: Conclusions, Recommendations, and Public Health Action Plans
That's all for this section. Following are the key points of this section.
- After the completion of the public health assessment process, ATSDR issues a written report on the results of the investigation.
- A public health hazard conclusion category is assigned to the site on the basis of current site conditions.
- Conclusions often result in recommendations to protect public health.
- A public health action plan is developed whenever recommendations are made.
- An effective public health action plan requires careful coordination with the community, health and environmental agencies, and others who have an interest or role in the site.
- Page last reviewed: February 20, 2008
- Page last updated: May 31, 2016
- Content source: