Table of Contents
Course: WB 1576
CE Original Date: October 1, 2009
CE Renewal Date: October 1, 2011
CE Expiration Date: October 1, 2013
Download Printer-Friendly version pdf icon[PDF – 1.6MB]
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- How to Use This Course?
- Initial Check
- What Is Arsenic?
- Where is Arsenic Found?
- Routes of Exposure for Arsenic
- Risk of Overexposure to Arsenic
- Standards and Regulation for Arsenic Exposure
- Biologic Fate of Arsenic in the Body
- Induced Pathogenic Change
- Physiologic Effects of Arsenic Exposure
- Clinical Assessment
- Patient Overexposed Treatments
- Instructions Given to Patients Overexposed
- Additional Information
- Assessment and Posttest
- Patient Education and Care Instruction Sheet