Education, Outreach and Awareness
Education, outreach, and awareness are important components of a safe ECE siting program. Outreach and awareness are important at the very beginning of the process when doing initial partnership building. But it is important to continue outreach and awareness activities even after your program is up and running. Ongoing marketing enables the program to
- Showcase the program’s benefits and successes, which could lead to increased recognition and resources.
- Learn about new partners to bring into the program.
- Receive feedback that can be used for program improvement.
- Ensure that partners and others have up-to-date information about the program.
Chapter 6 lists outreach and awareness resources.
- Page last reviewed: August 25, 2017
- Page last updated: August 25, 2017
- Content source: