Factors To Consider in Midcourse Reviews
In designing and implementing a midcourse review for risk communication program activities, several factors should be considered.
- Is the process of implementation formal or informal?
- Is control centralized or decentralized?
- Is management authoritarian or participatory?
- Is the program structure hierarchical or egalitarian?
- Is the community divisive or cohesive?
- Is the program isolated or community oriented?
- Are the methods of communication standardized or individualized?
- Is response and interaction controlled or expressive?
- Are strategies partitioned or integrated?